does anybody ever feel left out and usless

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Re: does anybody ever feel left out and usless

Postby kitty123 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm

i feel left out quite often . But i know its hard for people to understand dyspraxia despite all the books you only know what its like to be dyspraxic if you have it but then its difficult to explain what its like. I think "left out" sums up dyspraxia for me . All thou i do have a few very understanding freinds or at least they try to understand
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Postby Fryodor » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am

Listern, I know what it feels like to be left out. But if you give up, then you will definatly sink socially water.
If like person, then talk to them about something they interested. If don't, don't talk to them.
Fryodor

Postby Priyaluvv8 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 pm

all the time. I often try to tag along with girls trying to be friendly and fun but it always seems like I'm on the outside of the crowd. it feels soooo lonely.
your not alone.
Priyaluvv8
Super Poster

Postby kpchips1234 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

i always feel like this even if im out with mates i feel like im not part of the group :(
kpchips1234

Postby MusicMad96 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 pm

All the time struggle to fit in and express myself properly and sometimes a bit shy
MusicMad96

Postby tigerwoods631 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Me too so I feel :( and not many people ever listen to me
tigerwoods631

Postby Conor » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:54 pm

more often than not

I find it very difficult to fit in and im normally shy about mentioning im dyspraxic due to bullying in the past and struggle to think of stuff to say in conversation as im normally scared on how ppl will respond or if i say something silly need to get over it

has improved since i got a job but still a bit of an outcast among my colleagues at time
Conor
Power Poster

Postby Justsomeone761 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 pm

I used to feel left out a lot, but since a year or so, it really improved. I have a lot of amazing friends now, and most of them are used to feeling left out too. I tend to look for outsiders when i'm in a new group, and start a conversation with them. mostly i like them more than the popular people.
Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them. - Eeyore
Justsomeone761
Advanced Member

Postby Rodge1991 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 pm

While at school during (shudders) PE lessons that involved team sports/activities the teachers would pick captains and they take turns to choose a fellow student. I took the cliché to level 11 that I wasn't picked last....I wasn't picked at all. I would be left standing there alone while they wondered off to play their game.

The teacher would have to force a team to accept me. Much to their dismay. I would get blamed and stuck into a corner...or as a permanent substitute. Even my friends at the time did this. Useless: Check, Left out: double check.

Funny thing was whenever there was a project on the computer everyone wanted me in their team.....go figure.
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat