I just feel everyone is against me on here.

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

I just feel everyone is against me on here.

Postby billy15uk » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:51 pm

I just feel everyone is against me on here because i have created couple threads on here and YOU never bothered to respond to my threads but YOU respond to other USER'S Threads :(

Keep in mind i have DYSPAXIA will have it for the rest of my life BUT i still NEED advice/help from YOU on here but YOU/USERS most of the time don't give to me.. :(

I just getting fed up going on here because of this..

It is not fair for me...
Visit my voting website http://www.pollsfun.com.

You on vote on Fun Polls about entertainment/music/sports and lots more.
And you can make new friends around the world and talk about anything in our chat room.

We have over 100 Fun Polls to vote.
billy15uk
Forum Master

Re: I just feel everyone is against me on here.

Postby yoghurt » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 pm

sorry you feel like that, people sometimes just don't have time to reply or whatever. thats happened to everyone, about 55 people read my thread and only 3 replied, but I understand that sometimes people just dont really know what to say or are too busy.
Have a nice day :)
yoghurt

Postby Remus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like that Billy but believe me, it's nothing personal so try not to take it that way. I've had topics where nobody has responded and I'm sure others have experienced the same too and it can be down to all sorts of reasons. Sometimes people are just really busy, for example, sometimes I can only log on for a few minutes and don't have time to respond properly or at all. Or people don't know what to say or how to respond in the correct manner or people just don't have an interest in that particular topic. There is times I don't post on topics because I feel like they already have good advice or I don't know what to advise and other members may feel the same so try not to take it to heart if nobody responds. Also, this forum goes through waves of activity, being busy sometimes and then slow other times so keep that in mind too. If you ever feel like you need to talk though, feel free to PM me.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby wadey » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Sorry that you feel like that Billy. It really isn't a personal thing. Like the others have said they could be numerous reason why people haven't replied
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm sorry that you feel like that, Billy. As the others have said, it's nothing personal. I personally find that, as I have got older, I have logged on here less and less. I still love this place but I am 27 now (as of today!) and so, naturally, I don't post as avidly as I used to.
Steph
Forum God !

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat