Balance

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

Postby benjnottingham » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:38 pm

I can ride an bike, when I 1st learn't to ride to an bike it took my anbit of time to get use ridding one.
Ben :D
B Jackson
benjnottingham
Splendiferous Member

Postby Chinagirl » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:27 pm

my balance is awful... i cant ride a 2 wheeler and i have vertigo (which means i get sweaty, dizzy, and feel sick when i have to go high up... very embarrasing)
pie

Make your dreams happen and never give up
Chinagirl
Splendiferous Member

Postby carebear15 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:35 pm

when my big brother took my trainning wheels off , at age 8 and my parents didn't know it until i came in the house with my knee busted open. I was not ready but my brother thought that it was time for me to have the trainning wheels off. My big brother taught me how to ride a bike without trainning wheels.
carebear15
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Charmbracelets » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:36 pm

My balance is usually OK-at the moment, all of my dyspraxic symptoms are 10 times worse because I am so stressed and my brain is so tired as it's coming to the end of term. I couldn't tie my shoelaces until I was 10 or ride a bike until I was 11 though. I also struggle to walk in a straight line.
Charmbracelets

Postby Charmbracelets » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:37 pm

Oh and gymnastics is my nemesis although luckily I had very supportive classmates who helped me and cheered me on even when I completely misjudged the High jump and smacked my nose on the bar and then ungraciously fell over it onto the mat-lol!
Charmbracelets

Previous

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips