Getting lost

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

Postby Fortnox » Thu May 10, 2007 7:28 pm

Way, good tips, pretty much the same thing happened to me once. I missed my stop because some people were blocking the enterance to the bus (on the way to school) and ended up stopping in this strange town I didn't know, so I just wandered around following people I recognised until one of them passed the back enterance to the school. Lucky a lot of people that live nearby walk around the shops before going to school.
Fortnox
Forum Master

Postby druchi » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:49 pm

i get my mum to draw a map with the street names to find where im going so if i see a street name i know where i am
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 pm

I never get lost at all but sometimes in school i have forgott where im going :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby druchi » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:42 am

i have amap drawn out for me and to tell left from right

ive got 2 scars on my left arm and the right doesnt
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:57 pm

I not sure dat getting lost is part of dyspraxia,but iv been traverling around alot all my life
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Previous

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips