College

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

Postby cookie-monster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:06 pm

Good luck! im going to be doing a child care b-tech at Highbury college
cookie-monster
Mega Poster

Postby Bladen » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:08 pm

I'm going back for AS2 Archaeology, AS History and GCSE Latin If the god damn 3 A levels or none policy gets in my way I'll sign for a GCSE course I'll easily pass.
Bladen
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby intowiz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 pm

I have to do my course again :(
"Dance on, lads, you're young; I was once."
Old manx sailor, Moby dick
intowiz
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Hope you have fun at collage. I may be of help at the maths, but I can garentee anything.

cookie-monster wrote:Highbury college
I'm pretty sure that's near me - my dad went there a few years ago (either just before, just after leaving the navy. It might have started before leaving and finnished after).
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Syrons » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 am

Good luck with college!

I wish we learnt Latin at my ex school instead of me learning a few words of french in the whole 5years and the silly french teacher told me i had to pick a french gcse when i never :twisted:

I'm planning to stay at college for another 3years! i have the funds for the first year course the next one after i need to discuss about. becausee im not loaded. the other money just come from when i saved up when i was small and people have been dying. :(

My last free year and then i decied weather to do Business After i had a taste of it or go back to computers if i find i was better at that. and pay for a 2year course.

I think then i will truely have the confidence and the know how to deal with my problems more effectily by then and work shoudnt cause me much of a problem which it would do now and some more growing up will help that as well.
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby eastlondonluke » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 pm

highbury college the one in north london wow
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Previous

Return to Study Support