fight with ta over eng

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

fight with ta over eng

Postby dragoneatscheese » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:21 pm

Basely I finished my Romeo and Juliet coursework and I thought it was well organized like similar topics in the same para.Then mrs l had spend two hours typing it up.So she basely she had a go at me for being ungrateful,but i never asked her to type it up.Than she called me stupid which for me is insulting as i have low confident and she left me in tears.Now I can't get what she called me out for my head
dragoneatscheese
Mega Poster

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:03 pm

*hugs*
You are not stupid.
She probably didn't mean it. It sounds like she was tired and stressd. It's not your fault and nothing excuses that kind of rudeness, but try not to think too much of it.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby druchi » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:26 pm

well i can sympathise with that alot i have next to no confidence but i put on the show for others...

anyhoo calling you stupid was unnaceptible and she left you in tears? thats just disgracefull it shouldnt happen and shouldnt have to be tolerated but... telling her about the typeing thing may not be wise as then people come back with 8in my experiance*

"well you just wont get any help AT all"

which does wonders to your self esteem *sarcasim*
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:19 pm

She was a total bithch for calling you that and when teachers call me things like that i just tell em to bugger off.

Allways rember tat teacher are paid to do there job proply so if they insult you in any way then ya can tell em that there crap and useless

I no how much i can degrade your confidence iv had it happen to me too
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:46 pm

eastlondonluke wrote:She was a total bithch for calling you that and when teachers call me things like that i just tell em to bugger off.

Allways rember tat teacher are paid to do there job proply so if they insult you in any way then ya can tell em that there crap and useless

I no how much i can degrade your confidence iv had it happen to me too

But that'd degrade their confidence. :P

I agree though, teachers shouldn't be nasty to pupils in this way, especially if it leaves a student in tears.
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to Study Support