Signature

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

Signature

Postby Radioactive_hairgel » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:25 am

Since i've started my new job and am generally getting older with my own bank-account etc... i keep needing to write out my signature- with the slight problem i can never remember it- and each time i have to really concentrate or it just comes out completly diffrent from the orginal password i put on my password (which could be forged by a 3 year old if they wanted) so i want to try and change my signature again to something i feel would be a bit more secure but i can only see that confusing me more? Does any body eles have this problem/ or had similiar experiences?
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. --Will Rogers

www.myspace.com/marthaduncanmusic
Radioactive_hairgel
Splendiferous Member

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:53 pm

I don't think you should try to have a fancy signature. Just sign your name in your normal handwriting.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby tears_on_a_pillow » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:43 pm

My signature is a state but in my normal scrawl and not been a problem , hope you manage to finda way of making yours ok.
x
tears_on_a_pillow
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby eoakley » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:06 pm

My signature is ever changing. I cannot do the same writing twice but it dont really matter cos pin and chip means you dont need to sign. and with a cash card you dont need to sign at the bank. its only on cheques where you need to sign, but the bak have never quired my signature, if they ever did id just write a letter explaining why my signature is not the same.
eoakley
Super Poster

Postby Henri » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 pm

My signature is perpetually awful and scarily easy to replicate. My bank asked me once if it was a fraud, since my signature is so primitive.
Henri
Forum Master

Postby druchi » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm

my writing changes every day the way i do my letters goes with about 6 diffrent ways of doing them so writting cheques will be 'fun'
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby Steph » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:30 pm

My signature is actually neater than my normal handwriting-it's very loopy-because I have a lot of letters you can loop, such as h's and m's and t's in my name, I figured this was the easiest way of doing it and it never changes!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Dan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:27 pm

My signatures is just my name, but it's mostly different.
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to Study Support