Exams

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

Postby Steph » Mon May 12, 2008 3:04 pm

I am beginning to feel very panicky at the thought of not getting a 2 1. I know any degree is an achievement but I really want a 2 1 for employment purposes. All of my essay marks this year have been 2 1s but I'm really worried about the exams! Although I wrote a lot for both exams I've already had, I've had experiences before where I've thought exams have gone really well and then performed poorly in them! I have an exam tomorrow morning so that's stressing me out-going to the gym later so that should destress me for a bit!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Mon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm

*hugs*
It's perfectly natural to feel that way. Try and focus on what you have to do right now and let the future take care of itself. Have fun at the gym.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby Bladen » Tue May 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Just had my Grade 1 Rock School Bass exam, made a few mistakes on the scales and pieces but I hope I can pull through anyway.
Results are in a few weeks. :roll:
Bladen
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby cookie-monster » Wed May 14, 2008 6:37 pm

My exam was harder than i expected. barely any of the things i revised were on the paper :(
cookie-monster
Mega Poster

Postby Steph » Fri May 16, 2008 8:55 am

cookie-monster wrote:My exam was harder than i expected. barely any of the things i revised were on the paper :(

I hate it when that happens! For my Mental Health paper this year, we had to answer one question from each section-unfortunately my 2 strongest topics-gender and psychotherapy-were in the same section! I revised for Section 2 as well but the subject I knew very well-suicide, wasn't in the paper so I had to answer my weaker topic-post traumatic stress disorder. I'm hoping I've done OK :?
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Lucy_Rush » Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 pm

i finished all my exams on friday. :)
Lucy_Rush
Forum Master

Postby eoakley » Mon May 19, 2008 9:35 pm

I have my last exam ever on wednesday morning its a sociology exam based on youth cultures I am looking forward to finishing my degree and begining the summer. hope everyones exams are going well
Emma
eoakley
Super Poster

Postby Alice » Tue May 20, 2008 11:38 am

I had critical thinking yesterday, and I acctually finished the paper. I'm really nervous about M1 mathss tommorow though. And then there's physics on thursday I'm worried about too. But at least then I have a week to revise C1 and C2 maths, as well as chemestry and biology.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Tue May 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Good luck with your exams, Alice. It's normal to be worried, but I'm sure you'll be ok.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Previous

Return to Study Support