picking subjects for 3rd year on high school

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

picking subjects for 3rd year on high school

Postby Hazza » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:38 pm

i need help desiding what too pick for my 3rd year!

:D
David Tennants leaving in 2010! :o:o
Hazza
Advanced Member

Postby fraser » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Is there a favourite subject that you particularly want to do? Or do you have any ideas what you want to do when you leave school?
I remember choosing my subjects for 3rd year, so I know what it's like!
fraser
Forum Master

Postby Hazza » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:28 pm

well

i do like technology as in craft and design but i do struggle some times (being my DCD..)

i also like geography and history but i dont know...

im picking my subs in feb tho.
David Tennants leaving in 2010! :o:o
Hazza
Advanced Member

Postby Andy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:17 pm

When I picked my subjects I took Geography and History despite the teachers telling me that it was usual to pick History and Modern Studies. I passed both at credit level (cos I liked the subjects) I also took maths Physics and english and Administration. I was allowed to take only six subjects as I didnt want to overload myself. It worked cos I passed everything at credit. However because of my dyspraxia I wasnt allowed to study higher history or geography in fifth year as the powers that be thought I wouldnt be able to do it so had to sit int two in fifth year I left school at the end of fifth year and have went to college to do my highers (sixth year ) and am doing ok have passed everything . So basically what I am saying is that the teachers arent always right fight for what You want to do.
Andy
Splendiferous Member

Return to Study Support