disabledgear.com

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

disabledgear.com

Postby parnassus » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 am

This is a very good website that sells useful gadgets at reduced prices. Eventually they hope to be able to sell brand-new goods, but for now almost everything on there is second hand:

http://www.disabledgear.com

It should be especially useful for anyone on here who is moving into their own place/heading off to university/simply wanting to become more independent with household tasks. Things are being added all the time, so be sure to check here before buying any disability equipment that is very expensive.
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Re: disabledgear.com

Postby Steph » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 am

Thanks for the link, Vicky :)
Steph
Forum God !

Re: disabledgear.com

Postby voteguido » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 am

Hello - I'm Guy Harris the creator of http://www.DisabledGear.com. I'm delighted to see mention of my site on your forum and just wanted to add a few points about the site.

It is for anyone to use and is FREE, clear and totally user-friendly. The FREE-Ads section is one dedicated place for anyone to buy and sell 2nd hand disability equipment.

If you are buying you can search for items by keyword, category, price and distance.

And if you are selling, registering and listing an item is easy to do, and the site gives you complete control of your own listing. It will be seen by lots of different people and not just those with the same disability - like many sites and magazines - giving you a greater chance of finding a new home for your item(s).

Go onto the site and see for yourself. And if you like what you see, I'd be grateful if you could pass it on, as the more people that visit the better it will work for everyone: buyers will have more choice and less expense and sellers will have buyers.

Any questions or comment, there is a Contact Us page. We will be happy to hear from you.

Best wishes

Guy Harris
voteguido

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips