emotional problems

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

emotional problems

Postby james dragonz » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

anyway i am making this because i have SERIOUS emotional switches but please don't recommend drugs because i hate the idea but anyway i am the kind of person whose mood will change in a heartbeat, one minute i can be quite happy then my friend gets depressed and i get p*ssed off and we have serious arguments generally resulting in one of my other friends saying "right one of you two move and switch with me" of course it doesn't work and all she does is stop us hitting each other though randomly we started insulting one of the teachers and suddenly we were best friends again though one coping mechanism i have for anger and stuff is to bring the characters in my stories to rather sticky ends which are then crossed out and worse ones are put in (but luckily my mum smokes so i can get hold of a lighter fairly easily and set fire to it and my laptop has file sanitiser)
i really hate the size restrictions on avatars, oh well thats life i suppose
james dragonz

Re: emotional problems

Postby sakthivel1998 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:41 pm

I feel what you mean
sakthivel1998

Postby B3nny-1994 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

sometimes i would be alrite to my friends next minute i get emotional and tell them to go away
B3nny-1994

Postby kera2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Im the same and sometimes they get the wrong end of the stick :D im new
kera2

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips