Daydreaming

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

Do you daydream a lot?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes : 69

Re: Daydreaming

Postby Cynamon » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I daydream constantly.
Cynamon

Postby luckyzoe1234 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:18 pm

yes even when i don't know

I was in the car just thinking ->Daydreaming aabout going home a seeing my two cats and my computer again and mum said "Zoe stop stairing" Arenttly when i daydream i keep looking at the same thing while i am in my own cartoon world :oops:
luckyzoe1234

Postby sweetkitty » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Who doesn't day dream in his/her life .. I think everyone , its just that some do it less, n some day dream without any limit ;-) N I count myself into the second kind of people :D
sweetkitty

Postby Goldenhamster » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm

I can daydream for stretches easily exceeding an hour (although I'm unaware of the passage of time while daydreaming), which is useful on long car journeys but not great in any other circumstances. My tendency to daydream in inappropriate circumstances such as lessons or conversations is unfortunately a strong one and one that I still struggle to master.
You don't have to be dyspraxic to be exeptional

But it helps!
Goldenhamster
Mega Poster

Postby DifferentFromTheRest » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm

i day dream all the time. its somethign that i started doing without realisng it and now i cant stop. but i have daydreamed so long i can semi no whats going on while im day dreaming. i dont no why i do it but i think that its i like imaging my life as wat i want it to be rather then wat it is. if that makes sense.
Behind This smile is everything ul never understand
Proud Dyspraxic
Officaly Dyspraxic Officaly Fantastic
DifferentFromTheRest
Super Poster

Postby Alice » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 pm

My only problem with daydreaming is that my autopilot has weirder habits than I do. For me, daydreaming is a little like sleepwalking.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby tornmean9 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 pm

DifferentFromTheRest wrote:i day dream all the time. its somethign that i started doing without realisng it and now i cant stop. but i have daydreamed so long i can semi no whats going on while im day dreaming. i dont no why i do it but i think that its i like imaging my life as wat i want it to be rather then wat it is. if that makes sense.

i do sounds very similiar to my day dreaming
tornmean9

Postby charity » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 am

of course i day dream, often 2 fantasy worlds. somtimes i wish my daydreams r real, and real is a daydream. n e body else do that?
charity
Power Poster

Postby JamesStanley » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 am

I daydream all of the time walking, at school almost everywhere!
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Emily_17 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 pm

i day dream alot, mostly about boys but i'm a teenage girl so i can do that :L :lol:
Emily_17
Power Poster

Postby james dragonz » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm

yep i is ALWAYS daydreaming i use it to write my stories (which further infuriates certain parties, i.e teachers at parents evening) daydreaming is just my way of expressing myself other than my stories, i have like six alter ego's for various daydream lands though they generally base themselves around whatever book i'm reading right then albeit somewhat altered like my "characters" in these day dreams though they generally involve me having some kind of weird ability or other but thats just me being me, though i do variate sometimes i'm daydreaming and tired other times i'm jumping around like some kind of lunatic sputing nonsense usually involving terrorists and nuking russia i don't know why as i have no quarrel with russia or the russians i think it has something to do with me hating my russian lessons (i got so bored i actually wanted to jump out the window even if it would break my leg or worse(i have actually tried to jump out a window in double geography after i mentioned how bored i was and how i wanted to jump out the window and my geography teacher said "go ahead", i actually got as far as swinging my foot onto the window sill to try and get out (needless to say the window is now screwed shut and i keep forgetting to bring a screw driver)
i really hate the size restrictions on avatars, oh well thats life i suppose
james dragonz

Postby sparda222 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah I allways daydream in college, allways looking out of the window or just plain thining about things at home such as my video games etc, I jsut seem to drift off into space.
sparda222

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

I daydream constantly. At the moment, I'm daydreaming about my Alice in Wonderland fanfiction and imagining it on the big screen :P
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Dizzy D » Sat May 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Oh yes, very much so. I have a tendancy to be the quiet type, deep in their own thoughts and leaving the subconscious part of me to watch the real world in case it's needed.
That sounds like me exept the last part about leavivg part of me behind. My hole mind just slips away...
Being dyspraxic dosen't make life hard, it makes it interesting
Dizzy D
Forum Master

Previous

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips