helllp

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

helllp

Postby kitty123 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:02 pm

hellp i have a full prodject on my church and i have lost my pendrive it had it all on i am pretty stresseed ahh any tips on were to look ahhh oh its due tomorrow helppppp PLEASE
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Re: helllp

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Check the fridge, the back of the sofa, under your bed, and the bathroom. Those are the places I tend to put things. Also check the bin, especialy if your one of those pepole who finds themselves about to wash up an empty yogurt pot with the spoon nowhere to be seen.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby kitty123 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 pm

silly me i only saved it on my pendrive
im stupid
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm

You're not supid, just disorganised. Check all your pockets, under your bed, and around where your computer is, as well as the places Alice suggested.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips