is it ok to cheat

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

is it ok to cheat

Postby kitty123 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:46 pm

i have a maths test soon all our year found the papers we are doing online they are the same ones we are doing the paper from last year is it ok to look at the questions it will help me and everybody else is doing it if you are doing yr 9 math in england northwest if you do this tst here is the link http://www.emaths.co.uk/KS3SAT.htm

IS IT OK TO CHEAT I WILL NEVER PASS
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Re: is it ok to cheat

Postby abi » Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

i will not say it is wrong to cheat, as many people will disagree whatever direction i awnser, but think, who are you cheating, if you cheat, you may get good marks in this test, but how will that help you develop.
think to the (what you now think) more distant future - GCSEs and A levels
the way i see it, dyspraxia is an extra hurdle in every race i run, but that extra hurdle, is just extra exercise, so in the end, i will come through stronger.
abi
Mega Poster

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm

It is not ok to cheat. Also, don't tell yourself you will never pass - it wil become a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you find Maths really hard, ask for some more help from your teacher.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby kitty123 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am

well i have done my exams now hard as hell but hey fingers crossed i did well
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips